Copyright © 2008 Surf Cam All Rights Reserved.
Surf Cam has prepared this Web site and Web server for use by the general public. The information contained on this Web server is protected by copyright.
Unauthorized use of this publication, or any part thereof, is expressly forbidden. Surf Cam does not grant any permissions to any individual or organization, world-wide, to view or use, for personal/professional/educational development, the "source" files or "document info" which constitute any and all of its Web sites and/or publications.
The compilation of links to Internet resources and the descriptions of those resources are copyrighted material. You are NOT authorized to copy or reproduce any portion of Surf Cam (including our collection of links) without prior written authorization.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below.
These pages may be downloaded onto a hard disk or printed for your personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored.
C. PENALTIES FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
The liability for willful infringement rests upon the person making or requesting the copy. Civil and criminal penalties may be imposed for copyright infringement. Civil remedies include an award of monetary damages (including substantial statutory damages, which in cases of willfulness after March 1, 1989, may total up to $100,000 per work infringed, or actual damages, including the infringer's profits), an award of attorney's fees, injunctive relief against future infringement, and the impounding and destruction of infringing copies and the plates or other articles used in making such copies. 17 U.S.C. 502, 503, and 504.
This copyright notice is not intended to discourage you from creating a link to this resource in your Web Page Set or in your Web browser with a bookmark. If you create a link to this page on your Web Page Set, we request that you notify us via e-mail.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of these materials to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER. The information, software, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Surf Cam may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time.
- Surf Cam and/or its respective agents make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this Web site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- Surf Cam and/or its respective agents hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event shall Surf Cam and/or its agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Surf Cam or any of its agents has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than Surf Cam. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Surf Cam does not control such Web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. Surf Cam's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
We welcome and encourage you to establish links to the page(s) we develop, bearing in mind the following:
- We do prohibit other, external Web sites from linking to any pages designed by Surf Cam if the link is part of a "frame" which suggests that the pages were designed by anyone other than Surf Cam. We may notify first and prosecute second other sites which do not conform to these requirements.
- We are not required by law to notify other individuals / entities / corporations of any infringements discovered. We will notify first on a discretionary basis dependent upon our belief, at that given time, whether any given individual / entity / corporation is cognizant or should be cognizant of copyright law. As stated previously, the United States legal system does not accept "ignorance of the law" as a valid defense.
GENERAL NOTES. This copyright notice is governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the United States of America. All copyright infringers hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Brazoria County, Texas, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Surf Cam as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site.
- Surf Cam's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Surf Cam's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered by Surf Cam with respect to such use.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between all people located on the planet Earth and Surf Cam with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between any individual /entity /corporation and Surf Cam with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Surf Cam makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics, sound clips, animations, etc. published on this server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics, sound clips, animations, etc. are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Surf Cam hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Surf Cam and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other torious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this server.
These materials are warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of this agreement. Except as warranted in this agreement and copyright, Surf Cam hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
The expressed comments and opinions of the clients who place advertisements, articles, editorials, graphics, and anything contained in web sites, other than Surf Cam's own site, are not necessarily the opinions of Surf Cam.
Surf Cam SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR TECHNICAL OR EDITORIAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SERVER OR IN ANY REPRODUCED, TRANSLATED, OR TRANSMITTED COPIES OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
Surf Cam reserves the right to revise documents on this Web server and/or change product features or specifications without advance notice.
For the protection of Surf Cam, multiple archived copies of this entire Web site are maintained. Several other archive copies are at offsite locations. These copies are maintained for archival, security and legal reasons, yet will be released to the United States Attorney's Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation as needed.